Effective: April 2018
To support delivery of our Services, Cucumber Tony may engage and use data processors with access to certain Customer Data (each, a "Subprocessor"). This page provides important information about the identity, location and role of each Subprocessor. Terms used on this page but not defined have the meaning set forth in the Customer Terms of Service or superseding written agreement between Customer and Cucumber Tony (the "Agreement").
We currently use Amazon Webservices and Google Cloud to host customer data.
Cucumber Tony currently uses third party Subprocessors to provide infrastructure services, and to help us provide customer support and email notifications. Prior to engaging any third party Subprocessor, Cucumber Tony performs diligence to evaluate their privacy, security and confidentiality practices, and executes an agreement implementing its applicable obligations.
Cucumber Tony may use the following Subprocessors to perform other Service functions:
- Intercom. Cloud-based Customer Support Services. United States
- SendGrid. Coud-based Email Notification Services. United States
- MailChimp. Coud-based Email Notification Services. United States
- Campaign Monitor. Coud-based Email Notification Services. United States
- Amplitude. Website Analytics. United States.
- Google Analytics. Website Analytics. United States.
- Facebook Pixel. Website Analytics. United States.
- Cloudflare. Content delivery network. United States.
- Sentry. Error logging and alerts. United States.
Contacting Cucumber Tony
Cucumber Tony @ 101 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2Y 9AU